Monday, September 9, 2013

Week In the Life 2013- Sunday Recap

I am documenting a Week In the Life this week using the basic guidelines that Ali Edwards created. You can see her 2013 post with guidelines here. She started her week today, but I chose to start our week yesterday. For me it is easier to start this project on a weekend day, rather than a weekday, because there seems to be more flexibility for our family on the weekends. This allows for more photo capturing opportunities. Plus in my mind a new week does start on Sunday.

In the evenings this week, I will be posting my favorite photos from the previous day along with the photo count for that day. 

Sunday, September 8, 2013: 
Morning sippy cup with 1/2 apple juice 1/2 water.
Helpful Dishwashers. (One cleaning up his spill, the other climbing on the already broken door)

Morning nap time bottle.
Little boys playing outside with BB guns.
Hanging out with Mama. He loves this!

Bath time. A rare happy moment. He is not a big fan of baths. Ready for him to outgrow this feeling.

I realize this is a Jude heavy post. It is quite possible that this may be a Jude heavy week. But I think that is honestly where we are right now & I am o.k. with that. We aren't ignoring the big boys, it is just that at 9 months old Jude is a major focus around here. We are constantly trying to help him with this or that or keep him out of this or that. It is a total family effort to get his needs taken care of. He wears us all out in a good, exhausting kind of way & I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Number of Pictures Sunday: DSLR: 75, Point & Shoot: 15, Phone: 33= 123 Photos Total

1 comment:

  1. What a great thing, to captur all these little moments. I have lots of photos of the boys but before digital it was a lot harder. Jude is darling.

    ReplyDelete