Wednesday, September 11, 2013

(Not really a) Wordless Wednesday- Remember

Today is a day to reflect and remember. To praise God for those who survived and for those he put in harms way to save others. To thank him for the comfort he provided the families and friends of those who lost their lives and for the salvation that gives them the chance to see their loved ones again.

There I was standing on the stairs in the primary school, where I was teaching, getting the news that we were under attack.... That moment changed me and shook me to my core. May I never forget that day and the days that followed. May I always feel a protective pride for this great country and for all the freedoms I have. May I never forget the lives lost to ensure that freedom. 

prgrsvimghttp://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4694172781052491&w=207&h=207&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90&rm=2

God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment