Monday, September 9, 2013

This Never Happens Layout

Back in July I captured a picture of Jude asleep on the rug in the living room. Him falling asleep like this NEVER happens, I mean never. He doesn't like to go to sleep and usually it is a fight to get him to nap or go to bed at night. So that was the inspiration for my layout.

I used up the remainder of this kit- June 2012 "Hello Sunshine" from Cocoa Daisy.


I looked back through the Design Team Gallery and found this layout by Kim Watson.


I loved the different strips of patterned paper. I had lots of that same paper left over, so I decided to mimic the strips on my layout as well. 

Lots of other little elements here as well. Some from this kit others from my stash. I loved the way this one turned out. 

I love even more that after I finished this layout all the little scraps from this kit went into my stash. So that is one more kit I have used up...only 40 or so left! I better get scrapping!  

Tomorrow I will have a framed fall decor piece using the same technique I used to make the branch card from Saturday's post. See you then. 

PS. Please take time to post I comment! I love hearing from you & if you have questions leave them in the comment section and I will answer them. 

PSS. Also be looking for posts this week from A Week in the Life. This week will mainly be my favorite shots of the day and the count of photos I took. Hopefully over the next few weeks I can put it all together in an album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment