Sunday, August 25, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #400 Week 3

Here is this week's Freshly Made Sketches sketch:


Since it is beginning to cool off a little here in the South, thanks to a few thunderstorms, I decided to start working on a few more fall-themed cards. 


I used one of my favorite woodblock stamps from Hero Arts called Design Block Tree (S5037) to create the larger rectangle. The tree was stamped with Versamark and then embossed in WOW regular embossing powder in Rose Gold. The ink blended tree colors are Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Crushed Olive, and Fired Brick. The olive green rectangle is a piece of scrap cardstock from my stash. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Thanks and Leaves stamp set

As always, I finished the card with a few clear, iridescent sequins from my stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment