Monday, August 19, 2019

(CAS)e This Sketch #335

A new (CAS)e This Sketch is up for the week.



Here is my take:


I remembered that I had bought this Simon Says Stamp Dot Scallop die a few months ago and I knew it would work well to create the wavy lines from the sketch. I have a board on Pinterest that is specifically for color and text inspiration, so I went there to find a color scheme. 

Beautiful color scheme for a cheerful kitchen!
I love, love, love the jewel tones of this color scheme and wanted to represent it in my design. I chose Distress Inks in Fired Brick, Wild Honey, Crushed Olive, Tumbled Glass, and Chipped Sapphire. I ink blended each color onto watercolor cardstock, sprayed each piece with Perfect Pearls mist, & let them dry completely before die cutting them. I used DMC embroidery floss in coordinating colors to stitch the holes of each piece. I layered them on white cardstock and added a die-cut piece on the top and bottom of the cardstock to complete the design. 

The sentiment is from an older Cocoa Daisy stamp set. Using my Misti, I stamped the "Colorful" part first using  Distress Markers, then went back and added black ink to stamp the remaining portion of the sentiment. 

I added matching sequins from my stash to finish the card. 




9 comments:

  1. semoga sukses terus gan buat usahanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mau mendapatkan pelayanan yang baik dan ramah???

    Modal Kecil bisa mendapatkan hasil yg luar biasa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Menarik sekali, perlu saya coba ini..
    kebetulan lagi cara tentang hal ini.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok mantap sob buat infonya dan salam kenal

    ReplyDelete
  5. keren mas buat infonya dan salam sukses selalu

    ReplyDelete
  6. makasih gan buat infonya dan semoga bermanfaat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kabar Baik Untuk Para pencinta Game
    Karena di Bulan januari ini Sudah keluar Game RPG Online Terpopuler Se-Asia
    Penasarankan Game nya Seperti apa???
    Kalian bisa dilihat game nya dari link di bawah yaaa

    ReplyDelete