Friday, July 12, 2019

Cocoa Daisy- Creating with Old Kits #3

Here I am again, playing with an older Cocoa Daisy kit that I absolutely loved when I bought it and then didn't use very much of. I am so glad that I kept my kits together and organized so that I can now pull them back out and play.

This August 2014 kit was full of amazing products that I could not pass up. I purchased the main kit, the Thrift Shop add-on, the Flea Market patterned paper add-on and the Day in the Life Kit. I bought so much there was a ton left to play with today.






My layout was created using a mix of elements from all the August kits, along with older scrapbook elements, and newer products as well. I usually use cardstock as the base for my layouts, but I loved this ombre patterned paper so I chose to build my layout on it. 

This week's Cocoa Daisy challenge was to use planner supplies on a scrapbook layout or scrapbook products in a planner. So I went digging through my planner supplies and pulled out a few things to use. The 3x4 card is from an earlier planner kit, the label behind the swim word veneer is from a subscriber's planner printable, the "Present Moment = Wonderful Moment" is from the July 2016 planner notepad, the "Life is a Wave, Catch it" sticker is from the July 2016 planner stickers & the heart puffy sticker is from the November 2017 planner puffy stickers.   


Other products used on this layout that are not part of the August kit include:

Older:
"Sunny Days" Kaleidotitle from My Mind's Eye (2006)
Crate Paper Poolside Wood Veneer (2015) 

Newer:



No comments:

Post a Comment