Thursday, January 29, 2009

Well... A mother's intuition is usually right

In the last post I commented that I thought Ethan would be my little fashion guy and Carter would be the guy who scooped and sniffed clothes before wearing them.

Tonight I got proof that I was at least half right. Carter walked in carrying a pair of shorts that he had just taken off after his basketball game this evening. He walked up to me and said, "Mama smell these.... I don't think that they are dirty." I just shook my head and said, "They ARE dirty.... go put them in the dirty clothes, now!" He attempted to argue his point (he's at the arguing age), but I just kept shaking my head and he finally got the point.

I think we have now entered the gross stage of raising boys....you know what I mean... the constant stink and the weird, gross things they do (like using the bathtub as a toilet--I'll tell you that one later). What a glorious world I live in. Can someone tell me when they out grow this???

No comments:

Post a Comment