Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello







Sooo, I've decided to start a blog to share our crazy lives with the people we love (Hi MOM!) and also random, but polite, strangers in need of a laugh. People have told me that I'm a funny person.... I choose to believe that I'm not so much a comedian, but a realist who finds humor in life... everyday life. I laugh daily.. I think it is probably to keep my sanity, or maybe it's because I've lost my sanity. In reality it really could be either. I usually laugh at the antics of one or both of my little boys, they are funny little guys too. It must be genetic!
Besides laughing daily, I also teach fourth graders (now you see the loss of sanity, don't you), chauffeur the boys to and from random activities, and attend ballgames, as any diligent and loving wife would for her wonderful basketball coaching husband. Because I am a glutton for punishment, I have also thrown 6 hours of Library Media graduate hours on top of the weekly schedule we seem to exist and thrive in.
I love to scrapbook, so I will share some of that here also. Some scrappy things I am involved in at this time (when I have time) are Project 365, so I will try to post a daily photo, of something completely random that has occurred each day. I am also part of a kit club called http://www.cocoadaisy.com/ where I get a scrapbook kit each month. It's lots of fun and it is a great way to get my hands on all the new scrap stuff. There are other scrapbook related things I do, but this is enough for now. I don't want to use up all my good ideas in one post.


I've included a couple of pictures of us. These were taken yesterday, on my birthday! Yeah me getting older, for some reason birthdays are as shiny and wonderful as they once were. The other picture is of Bentley who now takes up residence in our home. He really is a neat cat, so neat that I'm sure he deserves a post of his own, much like Jess and the boys. So be looking for those in the near future.
Yeah.. I have no idea how Bentley's pic ended up first. Oh well. This is my first post, still working out the kinks.
Enjoy!
O







No comments:

Post a Comment