Wednesday, December 18, 2019

December Daily- Day 17: 2019 Christmas Card

It has been a few years since I have had/made the time to make Christmas cards. This year I had the perfect picture and sentiment in my mind and was determined to get cards made. I also planned to get them done without purchasing new stamps or supplies. I did buy cream card bases and envelopes and more gold embossing powder at Hobby Lobby.  But otherwise, all my supplies were already in my stash.

So many hours and days later, 30 handmade Christmas cards were completed. I intend to keep one for my December Daily album and send the 29 others. I am happy with how they turned out, and the picture of the boys is one of my absolute favorites from this year.



Y'all, this picture just makes my heart smile. There is definitely some tickling going on in this picture. Love how much these three love each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment