Couple of things I am thinking about for the house:
1. GARAGE SALE!!!- I have too much stuff cluttering up the place
2. Valances- I have material and patterns, just no desire...got get that sewing mojo going
3. Outdoor weeding
4. General pick up and put things away and dust, mop, yada yada yada.....
Couple of things I wanna get done scrappy:
1. December Daily from 2008- Yeah don't ask...I didn't do it daily.. life happened instead
2. Project 365- Catch up
3. Smoky Mountain Vacation album
4. Spain Vacation album- FROM 2006 Sheesh!!
5. Order pictures
Things I have to do:
1. Finish course work for grad class- not stressing on this one. I am caught up and even a little
2. Register for Fall grad classes
3. Work in my classroom
4. Make a do-able schedule for us (me) to get on for fall. After Christmas I will redo this, because
it gets really nuts after Christmas.
All this needs to be done prior to August 19th. I am optimistic, but realistic also....
So now I have a little list going on and some goals set...we'll see what happens. The biggest thing for me is to feel like I can go back to school relaxed and happy. Plus enjoy the time I have left with my guys.
I'll leave you with a few Project 365 photos .
Last night I went shopping and when I came home the boys were in the pool. They love to swim in the dark...strange, but enjoyable.
I bought them some gummies at Candy Craze. So today after lunch Carter snagged a worm for dessert. They love gummies and they make for great bribery. So everyone wins when there are gummies in the house!
Hope you are having a great weekend!