Thursday, August 29, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #400!!!

Here is the 400th Freshly Made Sketch! So much fun to play along with such a milestone sketch.

This one came together pretty quickly.


 I had stamped, watercolored, & fussy cut a bunch of the Tim Holtz flowers and had them in a dish on my scrap desk. One of those became the focal point of this card. The card was built on a white card base. I added a tan-colored piece of cardstock to the base and used foam tape to pop up the Blue Swiss Dot patterned paper. The green loops were created with ribbon sandwiched between the tan piece and the blue patterned paper. I created a tan frame using two stitched rectangle dies. The background behind the frame was created using an older Hero Arts background stamp, and the sentiment is from an older Hero Arts stamp set as well.

I finished the card with sequins and a bow.


2 comments:

  1. I love this pretty flower in it's pretty stitched frame. Thanks for joining us for our 400th sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patterns are such a pretty backdrop to this lovely flower. So glad you joined us for our 400th sketch celebration!

    ReplyDelete