Wednesday, September 4, 2019

(CAS)e This Sketch #337

Here is this week's (CAS)e This Sketch #337.


I decided that even though it's still 100 degrees here in Arkansas, I'm ready for fall. So I designed a fall card with some vibrant, fall-like colors. 


I used two different stamp sets to create this card. The first stamp set from Simon Says Stamp was for the sentiment and large cut-out leaf and is from the Thanks and Leaves stamp set. The outline leaves on the green background are from an older Hero Arts stamp set (CL361). The sentiment is stamped on a piece of scrap cardstock and heat embossed with Hero Arts gold embossing powder. The background for the gold embossed leaf is Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade.  The green background was done with Crushed Olive Distress Ink, and the gold leaves were painted with a mix of Perfect Pearls and water. The card was finished with sequins from my stash and splatters of Perfect Pearls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment