Sunday, October 3, 2021

Fall Card

 Made a card today that is larger than my normal A2 size. This one is 5x7 and is landscape. Years ago I bought a large Memory Box wood-mounted pumpkin stamp and matching die. I have used it for all kinds of projects. Today I used it along with The Color Throwdown #662 color scheme of purple, orange, green, and kraft to create a fall card.



I used Carved Pumpkin, Tea Dye, Crushed Olive, Dusty Concord, Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserves, Peeled Paint, & Rustic Wilderness Distress Inks to blend and watercolor my stamped images. 



I covered a piece of scrap cardstock with pieces of old dictionary paper, inked over it, and then die cut it using the matching die. After stamping, watercoloring, and fussy cutting the images from the Simon Says Stamp Delicate Flowers stamp set, I adhered them & popped them up on top of the pumpkin. I finished the card with a sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Thanks and Leaves stamp set, some splatters of Perfect Pearls Mist in Heirloom Gold, and a few iridescent sequins.



1 comment:

  1. Love this image which makes such a beautiful fall card! Thanks for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete