Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Ramblings

I have decided to try to post at least once a week. I am hoping that I can stay caught up enough that Sunday's after church I can relax and do things I enjoy. We'll see....

Today my post is more scrappy in nature. First I want to share a photo of my favorite part of my scrap space. I love this little shelf I picked up at a friend's garage sale for $10 dollars. It houses all of my ribbons, buttons, small embellishments,Tim Holtz Inks, Glimmer Mists, alcohol inks, and stickles. Each shelf is dedicated to a specific color. I love the way it looks and the organization of it. On top you see the majority of my large background stamps from Hero Arts. In the front are a few smaller "summery" type stamps. I rotate my seasonal stamps around depending on the season. That way they are always at my finger tips if I need them. In the photo you can also see the leg of my desk, my sewing machine, part of my stickers and other stuff hanging on the wall. I have additional pictures of those I will share at a later date.



I have been able to do a little scrapping here lately and I want to share a few things I have created. First of all I am excited to say that this card from the previous post won the Fresh Face challenge over at the Hero Arts blog. Wow.

The following layouts and cards were created with Cocoa Daisy kits.

This layout and card were made with the October 2009 CD kit- Fashion Week.





The next layout and card were made with the June 2010 kit- Cubicle.


The last layout and card were made with supplies from my stash for the August CD sketch/lift challenge.

To make the cards I used scraps from the layouts I made. This is a great way to use up those scraps so that they don't clutter up my scrap space and storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment