Monday, December 16, 2019

December Daily- Day 16- Cozy Time of Year

We are a cozy, blanket kind of family. If we are curled up watching tv or reading books, we are covered with a blanket. There are heavier blankets for Fall/Winter and lighter ones for Spring/Summer, there are always blankets.

One of the things I wanted to capture this year was our love of curling up and being cozy. I have taken a few pictures throughout the month of people in various states of coziness. Jude loves to get out of bed and immediately go into the living room and get under a blanket to finish waking up. Carter prefers to stretch out under blankets, which makes it challenging to find blankets to fit his length. Ethan usually just wears his all day, all over the house (We call him Linus because of his Charlie Brown-Esq blue blanket). He also has quite a few that he claims as his and uses on his bed nightly. It's like a weird, teenage boy nest of blankets. Strangely enough, I haven't taken any pictures of him wrapped up in blankets yet, this month. Jess uses a blanket sometimes, but only if he is sitting for a long time or if it is colder than usual outside. I, too, like to get cozy up under a blanket and read, especially in the evenings before bed.  But I have a problem; once I get warm and comfortable, I fall asleep. It's become a running joke around the house, and I believe bets are being made on how quickly I will fall asleep. Good grief! :)


Here are a few cozy pictures so far this month. I will be taking more and adding them to Day 16  in my album.







Can't wait to put all this coziness in an album. The only thing missing is a fire in the fireplace. Surely we will find time for that next week during Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment